Courses by Title: E
- Early Childhood Education Major (MTeach)
- Economics and Finance Double Major (BCom)
- Economics and International Relations Double Major (BCom)
- Economics and Management Double Major (BCom)
- Economics and Marketing Double Major (BCom)
- Economics Double Degree Major (BA/BCom)
- Economics Double Degree Major (BSc/BCom, BEng/BCom)
- Economics Double Degree Major (LLB/BCom)
- Economics Major (BCom)
- Economics Major (Extended) (BCom)
- Electrical Power Engineering Major (BEng Hons)
- Electronic and Communication Engineering Major (BEng Hons)
- ELICOS Program
- Embedded Systems Stream (MEngSc ElectricalEng)
- Emergency Nursing Stream (GCert ClinNurs)
- Emergency Nursing Stream (GDip ClinNurs)
- Emergency Nursing Stream (M ClinNurs)
- Emerging Power Systems Stream (MEngSc ElectricalEng)
- Enabling Course for Science, Engineering and Health
- Energy Economics Major (MSc MinEnEcon)
- Energy Economics Major (MSc MinEnEcon/MBA)
- English for Academic Purposes Course
- English Language Bridging Course
- English Language Enabling Course for Domestic Students
- Enrolled Nurse to Registered Nurse Stream (BSc Nursing)
- Entrepreneurship and Marketing Double Major (BCom)
- Entrepreneurship Double Degree Major (BSc/BCom)
- Entrepreneurship Major (BCom)
- Entrepreneurship Major (Extended) (BCom)
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Environment Pre-major (BSc Science)
- Environment Stream (Biochemistry Major)
- Environmental Biology and Management Major (MSc Science)
- Environmental Biology Double Degree Major (BSc/BA, BSc/BCom)
- Environmental Biology Major (BSc Science)
- Environmental Engineering Major (BEng Hons)
- Environmental Physics Stream (BSc Science)
- Environmental Science Major (BSc Science)
- Event Management and Public Relations Double Major (BCom)
- Event Management Major (BCom)
- Event Management Major (Extended) (BCom)
- Event Management Minor
- Exercise and Sports Science Honours Major (BSc Health Hons)
- Extractive Metallurgy Major (BSc Science)
Information in this publication is correct at the time of printing but may be subject to change.
In particular, the University reserves the right change the content and/or method of assessment, to change or alter tuition fees of any unit of study, to withdraw any unit of study or program which it offers, to impose limitations on enrolment in any unit or program, and/ or to vary arrangements for any program.
This material does not purport to constitute legal or professional advice.
Curtin accepts no responsibility for and makes no representations, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability in any respect of any material in this publication.
Except to the extent mandated otherwise by legislation, Curtin University does not accept responsibility for the consequences of any reliance which may be placed on this material by any person.
Curtin will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (including direct, consequential or economic loss or damage) however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise which may result directly or indirectly from the use of this publication.
International students studying in Australia on a student visa can only study full-time and there are also specific entry requirements that must be met. As some information contained in this publication may not be applicable to international students, refer to international.curtin.edu.au for further information. Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students studying outside Australia may have the choice of full-time, part-time and external study, depending on course availability and in-country requirements.