Courses by Title: T
- Taxation Double Degree Major (LLB/BCom)
- Taxation Major (BCom)
- Technical Background Stream for Energy Economics Major (MSc MinEnEcon)
- Technical Background Stream for Energy Economics Major (MSc MinEnEcon/MBA)
- Technical Background Stream for Mineral Economics Major (MSc MinEnEcon)
- Technical Background Stream for Mineral Economics Major (MSc MinEnEcon/MBA)
- Telecommunications and Networking Stream (MEngSc ElectricalEng)
- Theatre Arts Double Degree Major (BA/BCom)
- Theatre Arts Major (BA)
- Theatre Arts Minor
- Tourism and Hospitality and Marketing Double Major (BCom)
- Tourism and Hospitality and Public Relations Double Major (BCom)
- Tourism and Hospitality Double Degree Major (BA/BCom)
- Tourism and Hospitality Major (BCom)
- Tourism and Hospitality Major (Extended) (BCom)
- Tourism and Hospitality Minor
Information in this publication is correct at the time of printing but may be subject to change.
In particular, the University reserves the right change the content and/or method of assessment, to change or alter tuition fees of any unit of study, to withdraw any unit of study or program which it offers, to impose limitations on enrolment in any unit or program, and/ or to vary arrangements for any program.
This material does not purport to constitute legal or professional advice.
Curtin accepts no responsibility for and makes no representations, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability in any respect of any material in this publication.
Except to the extent mandated otherwise by legislation, Curtin University does not accept responsibility for the consequences of any reliance which may be placed on this material by any person.
Curtin will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (including direct, consequential or economic loss or damage) however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise which may result directly or indirectly from the use of this publication.
International students studying in Australia on a student visa can only study full-time and there are also specific entry requirements that must be met. As some information contained in this publication may not be applicable to international students, refer to international.curtin.edu.au for further information. Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students studying outside Australia may have the choice of full-time, part-time and external study, depending on course availability and in-country requirements.